Friday, April 11

Is This Thing On?


Has it really been that long since I posted anything? I guess between more of the same nonsense in the Presidential race, baseball not really doing anything for me yet, the occasional warm days and work just getting busy, I just haven't had much desire to blog. It also might have something to do with my new car and pretending I am on the Autobahn. Damn those Germans know how to make a car!

With the primaries picking back up, I am sure I will find something that annoys me enough to post. Hmm, wait. What was that? Bill Clinton just said Hillary only talked about Bosnia once? WTF is he talking about? She said it like 4 times over the last year and didn't apologize until the video of her and Chelsea walking and smiling as they walked off the plane surfaced. Can't someone just gag him already? Just let him go play with some intern until this thing is over.