Wednesday, April 12

Baghdad Americanized

After reading this, I realized that we haven't failed in Iraq, we have turned Baghdad into another one of Americas fledgeling inner cities. First the guys;

(Reuters)Families and friends now lock themselves up inside their homes, where they share a smoke, play games or watch TV.

Known as shisha, nargila or hookah, the water pipe enshrines one of the ancient customs of the Arab world.
And for the women;
"OPRAH"

Sahar Moussa, a 40-year-old teacher, said that watching television has become a daily "passion" in her life, especially during the evenings after she gets back home from school.

"I love watching satellite TV channels," she said. "I can't think of doing anything else rather than to sit and watch TV."

"I love 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'," she said. "I liked her when she gave away cars to her audience for free!"
All women love their Oprah. So you see, life is just great for them.