Tuesday, December 12

Hester, Not Jordan, Is #23 These Days


















With returns number five and six for touchdowns, Devin Hester is re-writing the record books and once again giving Chicago fans a reason to cheer for a #23.

(ESPN) He's worked with Deion Sanders on his returns and, similar to Sanders, Hester twice held his left hand to his head more than 10 yards before he made it to the endzone for the score.

"The guy is unbelievable," Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher said. "I don't ever know what to say. I've never seen anything like it before in my life. He's got six now for the season. The guy's awesome. I would definitely not kick to him if I was one of the special teams coaches."
And with most of these coming when the Bears are on national television, I can't help but want to chant, "Prime Time"!