Wednesday, June 28

Obama Tries The Hillary Route

Why do Dems feel they need to appease the right. People like Hillary and now Obama try to match the Republicans step for step. Which in my opinion is the wrong strategy. I voted for Obama and I have been pleased overall with his positions, however this does bother me that he feels he needs to do things like this to try to steal some Republican voters

(Chi Trib)"Having voluntary student prayer groups using school property to meet should not be a threat, any more than its use by the High School Republicans should threaten Democrats."
……
"Kneeling beneath that cross on the South Side of Chicago, I felt I heard God's spirit beckoning me," he said of his walk down the aisle of the Trinity United Church of Christ. "I submitted myself to his will and dedicated myself to discovering his truth."
Uhm, how is this any different then what Bush says? What do we think when Bush says God speaks to him? I am so tired of Dems who let the Republicans determine how the game should be played.